- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 371273, 10 pages
Balanophora spicata and Lupeol Acetate Possess Antinociceptive and Anti-Inflammatory Activities In Vivo and In Vitro
1Department of Pharmacology, China Medical University, No. 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
2Department of Pharmacy, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40427, Taiwan
3College of Pharmacy, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
4Chinese Medicine Research and Development Center, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 40427, Taiwan
5Department of Chemistry, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan 70101, Taiwan
6School of Chinese Pharmaceutical Sciences and Chinese Medicine Resources, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
Received 3 May 2012; Revised 6 October 2012; Accepted 9 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ke Ren
Copyright © 2012 Yuh-Fung Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chia-Hao Chen, Jyh-Chin Yang, Yow-Shieng Uang, and Chun-Jung Lin, “Improved dissolution rate and oral bioavailability of lovastatin in red yea st rice products,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 444, no. 1-2, pp. 18–24, 2013.
- Yusof Kamisah, Faizah Othman, Hj Mohd Saad Qodriyah, and Kamsiah Jaarin, “Parkia speciosa Hassk.: A Potential Phytomedicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Hsueh-Ling Cheng, Nurkholis, Shi-Yie Cheng, Shen-Da Huang, Yan-Ting Lu, Xiao-Wen Wang, Yu-Liang Liu, and Chang-Hung Chou, “Anti-Inflammatory Effects and Mechanisms of Fatsia polycarpa Hayata and Its Constituents,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.