- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 372670, 13 pages
Systems Biology of Meridians, Acupoints, and Chinese Herbs in Disease
1Department of Life Science, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
2Graduate Institute of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei 100, Taiwan
3Department of Bioenvironmental Systems Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei 106, Taiwan
4Institute of Biochemical Sciences, National Taiwan University, Taipei 106, Taiwan
5Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
6Department of Biochemical Science and Technology, National Taiwan University, Taipei 106, Taiwan
7Graduate Institute of Biomedical Electronic and Bioinformatics, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Received 2 August 2012; Accepted 26 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Li-Ling Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiajun Chen, Min Yao, Yunhua Zhao, Xiya Jin, Yuanbing Li, and Lihong Huang, “Use of acupuncture to treat cerebral infarction in the last 10 years A Scop us-based literature analysis,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 7, no. 36, pp. 2944–2951, 2012.
- Sung-Ho Lee, Geon-Ho Jahng, Il-Hwan Choe, Chi-Bong Choi, Dae-Hyun Kim, and Hwi-Yool Kim, “Neural Pathway Interference by Retained Acupuncture: A Functional MRI Study of a Dog Model of Parkinson's Disease,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 2013.
- Rosa B. Spaeth, Stephanie Camhi, Javeria A. Hashmi, Mark Vangel, Ajay D. Wasan, Robert R. Edwards, Randy L. Gollub, and Jian Kong, “A Longitudinal Study of the Reliability of Acupuncture Deqi Sensations in Knee Osteoarthritis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Ya-Nan Song, Gui-Biao Zhang, Yong-Yu Zhang, and Shi-Bing Su, “Clinical Applications of Omics Technologies on ZHENG Differentiation Research in Traditional Chinese Medicine,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Yung-Hao Wong, Ru-Hong Chen, and Bor-Sen Chen, “Core and specific network markers of carcinogenesis from multiple Cancer samples,” Journal of Theoretical Biology, 2014.
- Jia-Min Yang, Xiao-Yu Shen, Ling Zhang, Song-Xi Shen, Dan-Dan Qi, Shi-Peng Zhu, Li Luo, Xiao-Xuan Ren, Bo Ji, Lu-Fen Zhang, Xiao-Hong Li, and Jiang Zhu, “The Effect of Acupuncture to SP6 on Skin Temperature Changes of SP6 and SP10: An Observation of “Deqi”,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Jing-Wen Yang, Qian-Qian Li, Fang Li, Qing-Nan Fu, Xiang-Hong Zeng, and Cun-Zhi Liu, “The Holistic Effects of Acupuncture Treatment,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.