- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 381278, 16 pages
Xiaoyaosan Decoction Regulates Changes in Neuropeptide Y and Leptin Receptor in the Rat Arcuate Nucleus after Chronic Immobilization Stress
School of Preclinical Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, P.O. Box 83, No. 11, Beisanhuan Donglu, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, China
Received 25 April 2012; Revised 29 August 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Paul Siu-Po Ip
Copyright © 2012 Shao-Xian Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhen-Zhi Meng, Jia-Xu Chen, You-Ming Jiang, and Han-Ting Zhang, “Effect of Xiaoyaosan Decoction on Learning and Memory Deficit in Rats Induced by Chronic Immobilization Stress,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Yuan Liang, Xiao-Ling Guo, Jia-Xu Chen, and Guang-Xin Yue, “Effects of the Chinese Traditional Prescription Xiaoyaosan Decoction on Chronic Immobilization Stress-Induced Changes in Behavior and Ultrastructure in Rat Hippocampus,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Hai-Zhen Cui, Li-Min Wang, Xin Zhao, Yue-Yun Liu, Shao-Xian Wang, Xiao-Hong Li, You-Ming Jiang, and Jia-Xu Chen, “Metabonomics-Based Study of Clinical Urine Samples in Suboptimal Health with Different Syndromes,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xiu-Fang Ding, Xiao-Hua Zhao, Yang Tao, Wei-Chao Zhong, Qin Fan, Jian-Xin Diao, Yuan-Liang Liu, Yu-Yao Chen, Jia-Xu Chen, and Zhi-Ping Lv, “Xiao Yao San Improves Depressive-Like Behaviors in Rats with Chronic Immobilization Stress through Modulation of Locus Coeruleus-Norepinephrine System,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Na Li, Qun Liu, Xiao-Juan Li, Xiao-Hui Bai, Yue-Yun Liu, Hong-Bo Zhao, Zhong-Ye Jin, Yu-Xia Jing, Zhi-Yi Yan, and Jia-Xu Chen, “TCM Formula Xiaoyaosan Decoction Improves Depressive-Like Behaviors in Rats with Type 2 Diabetes,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Florian Reichmann, and Peter Holzer, “Neuropeptide Y: A stressful review,” Neuropeptides, vol. 55, pp. 99–109, 2016.
- You-Ming Jiang, Xiao-Juan Li, Zhen-Zhi Meng, Yue-Yun Liu, Hong-Bo Zhao, Na Li, Zhi-Yi Yan, Qing-Yu Ma, Han-Ting Zhang, and Jia-Xu Chen, “Effects of Xiaoyaosan on Stress-Induced Anxiety-Like Behavior in Rats: Involvement of CRF1 Receptor,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–9, 2016.