- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 382763, 20 pages
Pomegranate Protection against Cardiovascular Diseases
The Lipid Research Laboratory, Technion Faculty of Medicine, The Rappaport Family Institute for Research in the Medical Sciences and Rambam Medical Center, Haifa 31096, Israel
Received 10 July 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ari M. Mackler
Copyright © 2012 Michael Aviram and Mira Rosenblat. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Saleem Banihani, Samer Swedan, and Ziyad Alguraan, “Pomegranate and type 2 diabetes,” Nutrition Research, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 341–348, 2013.
- Coskun Usta, Semir Ozdemir, Michele Schiariti, and Paolo Emilio Puddu, “The pharmacological use of ellagic acid-rich pomegranate fruit,” International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Fatemeh Forouzanfar, Amir Afkhami Goli, Elham Asadpour, Ahmad Ghorbani, and Hamid Reza Sadeghnia, “Protective Effect of Punica granatum L. against Serum/Glucose Deprivation-Induced PC12 Cells Injury,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.