- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 387164, 8 pages
An Investigation of the Use of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Stroke Patients in Taiwan
1Department of Anesthesiology, Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei 110, Taiwan
2Management Office for Health Data, China Medical University Hospital, Taichung 404, Taiwan
3Graduate Institute of Chinese Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 404, Taiwan
4School of Chinese Medicine for Post-Baccalaureate, I-Shou University, Kaohsiung City 84001, Taiwan
5Department of Cardiology, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei 100, Taiwan
6Graduate Institute of Integrated Medicine, College of Chinese Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 404, Taiwan
7Department of Public Health, China Medical University, Taichung 404, Taiwan
8Chinese Medical Association, Taipei 100, Taiwan
Received 11 September 2012; Revised 14 November 2012; Accepted 19 November 2012
Academic Editor: Alvin J. Beitz
Copyright © 2012 Chien-Chang Liao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chun-Chuan Shih, Hsun-Hua Lee, Ta-Liang Chen, Chin-Chuan Tsai, Hsin-Long Lane, Wen-Ta Chiu, and Chien-Chang Liao, “Reduced Use of Emergency Care and Hospitalization in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury Receiving Acupuncture Treatment,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Wen Dai, Xi Liu, Zhichen Zhang, Jianxin Chen, Rongjuan Guo, Hong Zheng, Xianglan Jin, Shaoxin Wen, Yibo Gao, Tiangang Li, Peng Lu, and Yunling Zhang, “A Two-Level Model for the Analysis of Syndrome of Acute Ischemic Stroke: From Diagnostic Model to Molecular Mechanism,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- Chun-Chuan Shih, Yi-Ting Hsu, Hwang-Huei Wang, Ta-Liang Chen, Chin-Chuan Tsai, Hsin-Long Lane, Chun-Chieh Yeh, Fung-Chang Sung, Wen-Ta Chiu, Yih-Giun Cherng, and Chien-Chang Liao, “Decreased Risk of Stroke in Patients with Traumatic Brain Injury Receiving Acupuncture Treatment: A Population-Based Retrospective Cohort Study,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Xin-hua Xia, Qiang Li, and Mei Liu, “Neuroprotective Effect of a Formula, Moschus Combined with Borneolum Synthcticum, from Traditional Chinese Medicine on Ischemia Stroke in Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.