- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 395912, 8 pages
Drug-Drug Interactions Potential of Icariin and Its Intestinal Metabolites via Inhibition of Intestinal UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases
1Key Laboratory of Contraceptives and Devices Research (NPFPC), Shanghai Engineer and Technology Research Center of Reproductive Health Drug and Devices, Shanghai Institute of Planned Parenthood Research, Shanghai 200032, China
2Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Resource Discovery, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
3Pharmacy College, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China
4Occupational and Environmental Health Department, Dalian Medical University, Dalian 116044, China
Received 19 July 2012; Accepted 14 September 2012
Academic Editor: Gerhard Litscher
Copyright © 2012 Yun-Feng Cao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhen Li, Florence Shin Gee Cheung, Jian Zheng, Ting Chan, Ling Zhu, and Fanfan Zhou, “Interaction of the Bioactive Flavonol, Icariin, with the Essential Human Solute Carrier Transporters,” Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 91–97, 2013.
- Lina Shan, Shuman Yang, Gang Zhang, Dun Zhou, Zhenyu Qiu, Lei Tian, Hongxia Yuan, Yujun Feng, and Xianbao Shi, “Comparison of the Inhibitory Potential of Bavachalcone and Corylin against UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.