- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 408187, 12 pages
Oroxylin A, but Not Vasopressin, Ameliorates Cardiac Dysfunction of Endotoxemic Rats
1Department of Life Sciences, College of Life Sciences, Tzu Chi University, No. 701, Section 3, Chung Yan Road, Hualien, Taiwan
2Center for Vascular Medicine, College of Life Sciences, Tzu Chi University, No. 701, Section 3, Chung Yan Road, Hualien, Taiwan
3Department of Research, Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital and Tzu Chi College of Technology, Hualian, Taiwan
4Medical Research, College of Medicine, Tzu Chi University, No. 701, Section 3, Chung Yan Road, Hualien, Taiwan
5Graduate Institute of Biomedical and Biopharmaceutical Sciences, College of Life Sciences, National Chiayi University, Chiayi, Taiwan
6Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Medicine, Tzu Chi University, No. 701, Section 3, Chung Yan Road, Hualien, Taiwan
7Department of Pharmacology, Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, USA
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Waris Qidwai
Copyright © 2012 Chin-Hung Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Regi Jose, G. R. Sajitha, and K. T. Augusti, “A Review on the Role of Nutraceuticals as Simple as Se2+ to Complex Organic Molecules Such as Glycyrrhizin That Prevent as Well as Cure Diseases,” Indian Journal of Clinical Biochemistry, 2013.
- Yu Hong Li, Bin Yu, Zhen Zhen Duan, Olunga Mary Akinyi, Jia Hui Yu, Kun Zhou, and Yue Zhang, “The Coronary Dilation Effect of Shen Fu Injection Was Mediated through NO,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Haiying Huang, Xiaoyu Zhang, and Jingyuan Li, “Protective effect of oroxylin A against lipopolysaccharide and/or D-galactosamine-induced acute liver injury in mice,” Journal Of Surgical Research, vol. 195, no. 2, pp. 522–528, 2015.