- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 417387, 5 pages
Traditional Chinese Herbal Products for Coronary Heart Disease: An Overview of Cochrane Reviews
1Graduate School, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
2Center for Cardiovascular Diseases, Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100091, China
Received 24 November 2011; Revised 13 January 2012; Accepted 14 January 2012
Academic Editor: Keji Chen
Copyright © 2012 Yu Qiu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Xu and K.-J. Chen, “Integrating traditional medicine with biomedicine towards a patient-centered healthcare system,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 83–84, 2011.
- A. P. Lu, X. R. Ding, and K. J. Chen, “Current situation and progress in integrative medicine in China,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 234–240, 2008.
- K. J. Chen, D. Z. Shi, H. Xu et al., “XS0601 reduces the incidence of restenosis: a prospective study of 335 patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention in China,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 6–13, 2006.
- Q. H. Shang, H. Xu, X. Y. Lu, C. Wen, D. Z. Shi, and K. J. Chen, “A multi-center randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial of Xiongshao Capsule in preventing restenosis after percutaneous coronary intervention: a subgroup analysis of senile patients,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 669–674, 2011.
- Z.-Y. Gao, H. Xu, D.-Z. Shi, C. Wen, and B.-Y. Liu, “Analysis on outcome of 5284 patients with coronary artery disease: the role of integrative medicine,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology. In press.
- The Cochrane Collaboration, “Cochrane reviews,” 2011, http://www.cochrane.org/ cochrane-reviews.
- J. P. T. Higgins and S. Green, “Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions, version 5.0.2 [updated September 2009],” The Cochrane Collaboration, 2009, http://www.cochranehandbook.org.
- T. Wu, J. Ni, and J. Wu, “Danshen (Chinese medicinal herb) preparations for acute myocardial infarction,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 2, Article ID CD004465, 2008.
- Q. Wang, T. Wu, X. Chen et al., “Puerarin injection for unstable angina pectoris,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 3, Article ID CD004196, 2006.
- H. Zheng, Y. Chen, J. Chen, J. Kwong, and W. Xiong, “Shengmai (a traditional Chinese herbal medicine) for heart failure,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 2, Article ID CD005052, 2011.
- X. Duan, L. Zhou, T. Wu et al., “Chinese herbal medicine suxiao jiuxin wan for angina pectoris,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 1, Article ID CD004473, 2008.
- T. Wu, R. A. Harrison, X. Chen et al., “Tongxinluo (Tong xin luo or Tong-xin-luo) capsule for unstable angina pectoris,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 4, Article ID CD004474, 2006.
- Q. Zhuo, Z. Yuan, H. Chen, and T. Wu, “Traditional Chinese herbal products for stable angina,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 5, Article ID CD004468, 2010.
- F. Y. Chu, J. Wang, X. W. Sun et al., “A randomized double-blinded controlled trial of Xuefu Zhuyu Capsule on short-term quality of life in unstable anginal patients with blood-stasis syndrome after percutaneous coronary intervention,” Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 729–735, 2009.
- Y. Q. Li, M. Jin, S. L. Qiu et al., “Effect of Chinese drugs for supplementing Qi, nourishing yin and activating blood circulation on myocardial perfusion in patients with acute myocardial infarction after revascularization,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 19–25, 2009.
- Y. Q. Li, M. Jin, and S. L. Qiu, “Effect of Chinese herbal medicine for benefiting qi and nourishing yin to promote blood circulation on ventricular wall motion of AMI patients after revascularization,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 300–304, 2009.
- Y. H. Hu, H. Q. Wu, and X. Qi, “Influence of shenfu injection on heart function and bone marrow stem cell mobilization in patients with chronic heart failure of coronary heart disease,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 309–312, 2009.
- W. Y. Tam, P. Chook, M. Qiao et al., “The efficacy and tolerability of adjunctive alternative herbal medicine (Salvia miltiorrhiza and Pueraria lobata) on vascular function and structure in coronary patients,” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 415–421, 2009.
- S. L. Qiu, M. Jin, J. H. Yi, T. G. Zhu, X. Quan, and Y. Liang, “Therapy for replenishing qi, nourishing yin and promoting blood circulation in patients with acute myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a randomized controlled trial,” Journal of Chinese Integrative Medicine, vol. 7, no. 7, pp. 616–621, 2009.
- H. Fan, X. F. Wang, and W. Gao, “Effect of Qihong decoction on rehabilitation of patients after coronary artery bypass,” Chinese Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 215–218, 2009.
- J. Wang, Q. Y. He, and Y. L. Zhang, “Effect of Shenshao tablet on the quality of life for coronary heart disease patients with stable angina pectoris,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 5, pp. 328–332, 2009.
- C. Begg, M. Cho, S. Eastwood et al., “Improving the quality of reporting of randomized controlled trials: the CONSORT statement,” Journal of the American Medical Association, vol. 276, no. 8, pp. 637–639, 1996.