- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 428560, 10 pages
Herb-Drug Interaction of Paullinia cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract on the Pharmacokinetics of Amiodarone in Rats
1Laboratory of Pharmacology, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, 3000-548 Coimbra, Portugal
2Centre for Neuroscience and Cell Biology (CNC), University of Coimbra, 3004-517 Coimbra, Portugal
3Health Sciences Research Centre (CICS), University of Beira Interior (UBI), 6200-506 Covilhã, Portugal
4Department of Internal Medicine, Amato Lusitano Hospital, 6000-085 Castelo Branco, Portugal
Received 14 September 2012; Accepted 10 November 2012
Academic Editor: Ken Yasukawa
Copyright © 2012 Márcio Rodrigues et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Márcio Rodrigues, Gilberto Alves, and Amílcar Falcão, “Investigating herb–drug interactions: the effect of Citrus aurantium fruit extract on the pharmacokinetics of amiodarone in rats,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2013.
- K. Ghedira, and P. Goetz, “Guarana, Paullinia cupana Kunth ex H.B.K. var. sorbilis (Sapindaceae),” Phytothérapie, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 121–125, 2013.