- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 429103, 9 pages
Traditional Medicine in China, Korea, and Japan: A Brief Introduction and Comparison
1School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University, Yangsan 626-870, Republic of Korea
2Centre for Evidence-Based Chinese Medicine, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100-029, China
3Graduate School of Health Sciences, Morinomiya University of Medical Sciences, Osaka 559-0034, Japan
Received 18 May 2012; Accepted 15 June 2012
Academic Editor: Myeong Soo Lee
Copyright © 2012 Hye-Lim Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- JaeChul Lee, Sang-Hyuk Kim, Youngseop Lee, Seonghwan Song, Yunyoung Kim, and Siwoo Lee, “The concept of Mibyeong (sub-health) in Korea: A Delphi study,” European Journal of Integrative Medicine, 2013.
- Hyun-Ju Seo, Seung-Min Baek, Sul Gi Kim, Tae-Hun Kim, and Sun Mi Choi, “Prevalence of complementary and alternative medicine use in a community-based population in South Korea: A systematic review,” Complementary Therapies in Medicine, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 260–271, 2013.
- Hyeun-Kyoo Shin, Soo-Jin Jeong, Myeong Soo Lee, and Edzard Ernst, “Adverse events attributed to traditional Korean medical practices: 1999–2010,” Bulletin of the World Health Organization, vol. 91, no. 8, pp. 569–575, 2013.
- Seung-Min Baek, Sun Mi Choi, Hyun-Ju Seo, Sul Gi Kim, Ji-Hoon Jung, Minhee Lee, Jeong Hwan Park, Su Jeong Moon, and Sanghun Lee, “Use of complementary and alternative medicine by self- or non-institutional therapists in South Korea: a community-based survey,” Integrative Medicine Research, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 25–31, 2013.
- K. H. Kim, Y. R. Kim, S. H. Noh, K. W. Kang, J. K. Kim, G. Y. Yang, and B. R. Lee, “Use of acupuncture for pain management in an academic Korean medicine hospital: a retrospective review of electronic medical records,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 228–234, 2013.
- Hemant Kumar, Soo-Yeol Song, Sandeep Vasant More, Seong-Mook Kang, Byung-Wook Kim, and In-Su Kim, “Traditional Korean East Asian Medicines and Herbal Formulations for Cogniti ve Impairment,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 14670–14693, 2013.
- Kyungjin Lee, Geunyong Park, Inhye Ham, Gabsik Yang, Mihwa Lee, Youngmin Bu, Hocheol Kim, and Ho-Young Choi, “Vasorelaxant Effect of Osterici Radix Ethanol Extract on Rat Aortic Rings,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Guo-Shiou Liao, Maria Karmella Apaya, and Lie-Fen Shyur, “Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture for Breast Cancer Palliative Care and Adjuvant Therapy,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Jie Wang, Bo Feng, Xiaochen Yang, Wei Liu, Yongmei Liu, Yun Zhang, Gui Yu, Shengjie Li, Yuqing Zhang, and Xingjiang Xiong, “Tianma Gouteng Yin as Adjunctive Treatment for Essential Hypertension: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–18, 2013.
- Jie Wang, Bo Feng, and Xingjiang Xiong, “Chinese Herbal Medicine for the Treatment of Obesity-Related Hypertension,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.