- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 431081, 7 pages
Antioxidant and Antityrosinase Activity of Flemingia macrophylla and Glycine tomentella Roots
1Department of Food Science & Technology, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, 60 Erh-Jen Road, Section 1, Jen-Te, Tainan 717, Taiwan
2Department of Applied Cosmetic Science, Ching Kuo Institute of Management and Health, 336 Fu-Hsing Road, Keelung 203, Taiwan
3Department of Pharmacy, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, 60 Erh-Jen Road, Section 1, Jen-Te, Tainan 717, Taiwan
4Department of Cosmetic Science, Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science, 60 Erh-Jen Road, Section 1, Jen-Te, Tainan 717, Taiwan
Received 2 June 2012; Revised 10 August 2012; Accepted 10 August 2012
Academic Editor: Vincenzo De Feo
Copyright © 2012 Bor-Sen Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- D. Lefebvre, “Médecine ayurvédique et prévention du vieillissement : de la vérité révélée aux exigences de la science moderne, une doctrine médicale pleine de vitalité,” NPG Neurologie - Psychiatrie - Gériatrie, vol. 12, no. 72, pp. 273–282, 2012.
- Jie Wang, Xingjiang Xiong, and Wei Liu, “Acupuncture for essential hypertension,” International Journal of Cardiology, 2013.
- Yang Ye, Ran-ran Jia, Lin Tang, and Fang Chen, “In Vivo Antioxidant and Anti-Skin-Aging Activities of Ethyl Acetate Extraction from Idesia polycarpa Defatted Fruit Residue in Aging Mice Induced by D-Galactose,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Yang Ye, Xiao-Shan Tang, Fang Chen, and Lin Tang, “Optimization of Phenolics Extracted from Idesia polycarpa Defatted Fruit Residue and Its Antioxidant and Depigmenting Activity In Vitro and In Vivo,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.