- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438191, 9 pages
Protective Effects of the Traditional Herbal Formula Oryeongsan Water Extract on Ethanol-Induced Acute Gastric Mucosal Injury in Rats
Basic Herbal Medicine Research Group, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 483 Expo-ro, Yusung-gu,
Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea
Received 13 April 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Ventura
Copyright © 2012 Woo-Young Jeon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohammad Hosein Farzaei, Roja Rahimi, and Zahra Abbasabadi, “An Evidence-based Review on Medicinal Plants used for the Treatment of Pept ic Ulcer in Traditional Iranian Medicine,” International Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 108–124, 2013.
- Gajin Han, Jongki Seon, Inkwon Yeo, Seok-Jae Ko, Jihee Son, Bongha Ryu, Jae-Woo Park, Juyeon Kim, and Seulki Kim, “Yukmijihwang-tang for the treatment of xerostomia in the elderly: study pro tocol for a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, two-center trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.