- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 438460, 11 pages
NMDA Receptor-Dependent Synaptic Activity in Dorsal Motor Nucleus of Vagus Mediates the Enhancement of Gastric Motility by Stimulating ST36
1Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, 16 Nanxiaojie Street, Dongzhimennei, Beijing 100700, China
2Qingdao Haici Medical Group, 4 Renmin Road, Qingdao 266033, China
3Guanganmen Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100053, China
4The Affiliated Hospital, Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Jinan 250014, China
5Department of Pharmacology, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou 510515, China
6Department of Biomedical Sciences, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL 32306, USA
Received 12 July 2012; Revised 4 September 2012; Accepted 8 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ying Xia
Copyright © 2012 Xinyan Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard J. Bodnar, “Endogenous Opiates and Behavior: 2012,” Peptides, 2013.
- Hao Wang, Guo-ming Shen, Wei-jian Liu, Shun Huang, and Meng-ting Zhang, “The Neural Mechanism by Which the Dorsal Vagal Complex Mediates the Regulation of the Gastric Motility by Weishu (RN12) and Zhongwan (BL21) Stimulation,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Xiaoyu Wang, Hong Shi, Hongyan Shang, Wei He, Shuli Chen, Gerhard Litscher, Ingrid Gaischek, and Xianghong Jing, “Effect of Electroacupuncture at ST36 on Gastric-Related Neurons in Spinal Dorsal Horn and Nucleus Tractus Solitarius,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.