- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 450838, 13 pages
Effects of Fructus mume Extract on MAPK and NF-κB Signaling and the Resultant Improvement in the Cognitive Deficits Induced by Chronic Cerebral Hypoperfusion
1Herbal Medicine Research Division, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea
2Department of Biological Sciences, Konkuk University, 1 Hwayang-dong, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul 143-701, Republic of Korea
3Department of Neurology, Konkuk University Hospital, Center for Geriatric Neuroscience Research, Institute of Biomedical Science and Technology, Konkuk University, Seoul 143-729, Republic of Korea
4College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
Received 26 September 2012; Revised 26 November 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Mohd Roslan Sulaiman
Copyright © 2012 Won Kyung Jeon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ki Mo Lee, Ji Hye Bang, Jung-Soo Han, Bu Yeo Kim, In Sun Lee, Hyung Won Kang, and Won Kyung Jeon, “Cardiotonic pill attenuates white matter and hippocampal damage via inhibiting microglial activation and downregulating ERK and p38 MAPK signaling in chronic cerebral hypoperfused rat,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Jie Qu, Qiong Zhou, Ying Du, Wei Zhang, Miao Bai, Zhuo Zhang, Ye Xi, Zhuyi Li, and Jianting Miao, “Rutin protects against cognitive deficits and brain damage in rats with chronic cerebral hypoperfusion,” British Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 171, no. 15, pp. 3702–3715, 2014.
- Jianxing Luo, Yang Zhang, Xiaoyu Hu, Sen Zhong, Guo Chen, Yanyan Wang, Wu Lin, Cheng Yi, and Hong Zhu, “The effects of modified sini decoction on liver injury and regeneration in acute liver failure induced by d-galactosamine in rats,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014.
- Ki Mo Lee, JiHye Bang, Bu Yeo Kim, In Sun Lee, Jung-Soo Han, Bang Yeon Hwang, and Won Kyung Jeon, “Fructus mume alleviates chronic cerebral hypoperfusion-induced white matter and hippocampal damage via inhibition of inflammation and downregulation of TLR4 and p38 MAPK signaling,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015.
- Min-Soo Kim, Won Kyung Jeon, Kye Wan Lee, Yu Hwa Park, and Jung-Soo Han, “ Ameliorating Effects of Ethanol Extract of Fructus mume on Scopolamine-Induced Memory Impairment in Mice ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Dong-Hee Kim, Bo-Ryoung Choi, Won Kyung Jeon, and Jung-Soo Han, “Impairment of intradimensional shift in an attentional set-shifting task in rats with chronic bilateral common carotid artery occlusion,” Behavioural Brain Research, vol. 296, pp. 169–176, 2016.