- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 461989, 15 pages
Mixture of Polyphenols and Anthocyanins from Vaccinium uliginosum L. Alleviates DNCB-Induced Atopic Dermatitis in NC/Nga Mice
Department of Preventive Pharmacy and Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Kyung Hee University, 1 Hoegi, Seoul 130-701, Republic of Korea
Received 15 June 2012; Accepted 22 August 2012
Academic Editor: José Luis Ríos
Copyright © 2012 Min Ju Kim and Se-Young Choung. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuva Bellik, Laid Boukraa, Hasan A. Alzahrani, Balkees A. Bakhotmah, Fatiha Abdellah, Si M. Hammoudi, and Mokrane Iguer-Ouada, “Molecular Mechanism Underlying Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Allergic Activities of Phytochemicals: An Update,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 322–353, 2013.
- Byung Soo Kim, Jin Kyeong Choi, Han Jin Jung, Kyung Hea Park, Yong Hyun Jang, Weon Ju Lee, Seok-Jong Lee, Sang-Hyun Kim, Hee Young Kang, Jung Min Kim, Hyun Jung Lim, and Do Won Kim, “Effects of topical application of a recombinant staphylococcal enterotoxin A on DNCB and dust mite extract-induced atopic dermatitis-like lesions in a murine model,” European Journal of Dermatology, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 186–193, 2014.