- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 464586, 10 pages
Therapeutic Effects of Acupuncture through Enhancement of Functional Angiogenesis and Granulogenesis in Rat Wound Healing
1Institute of Catholic Integrative Medicine (ICIM), Incheon St. Mary's Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Incheon 403-720, Republic of Korea
2Department of Radiology, Incheon St. Mary’s Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Incheon, Republic of Korea
3Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, USA
4Department of Radiology, St. Mary’s Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Received 27 July 2012; Revised 8 November 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Sang In Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Branden A. Smeester, Mona Al-Gizawiy, Elaine E. O’Brien, Marna E. Ericson, Jennifer L. Triemstra, and Alvin J. Beitz, “The Effect of Electroacupuncture on Osteosarcoma Tumor Growth and Metastasis: Analysis of Different Treatment Regimens,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Rongguo Wang, Dan Luo, Cheng Xiao, Peng Lin, Shouyao Liu, Qianwei Xu, and Yunting Wang, “The Time Course Effects of Electroacupuncture on Promoting Skeletal Muscle Regeneration and Inhibiting Excessive Fibrosis after Contusion in Rabbits,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–16, 2013.
- Ji-Yeun Park, Hi-Joon Park, You Yeon Choi, Mi Hye Kim, Seung-Nam Kim, and Woong Mo Yang, “Effects of Acupuncture on 1-Chloro-2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene-Induced Atopic Dermatitis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.