- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 467061, 22 pages
Impact of Global Normalization in fMRI Acupuncture Studies
1Life Sciences Research Center, School of Life Sciences and Technology, Xidian University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710071, China
2Huaxi MR Research Center (HMRRC), Department of Radiology, West China Hospital, Sichuan University, Sichuan 610041, China
3Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 9 July 2012; Accepted 9 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ke Ren
Copyright © 2012 Jinbo Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shangjie Chen, Lijun Bai, Maosheng Xu, Fang Wang, Liang Yin, Xuming Peng, Xinghua Chen, and Xuemin Shi, “Multivariate Granger Causality Analysis of Acupuncture Effects in Mild Cognitive Impairment Patients: An fMRI Study,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Jinbo Sun, Yuanqiang Zhu, Yang Yang, Lingmin Jin, Karen M. von Deneen, Wei Qin, and Jie Tian, “What Is the de-qi-Related Pattern of BOLD Responses? A Review of Acupuncture Studies in fMRI,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Chuanfu Li, Jun Yang, Jinbo Sun, Chunsheng Xu, Yuanqiang Zhu, Qi Lu, Aihong Yuan, Yifang Zhu, Luoyi Li, Wei Zhang, Junping Liu, Jianjun Huang, Dongxiao Chen, Linying Wang, Wei Qin, and Jie Tian, “Brain Responses to Acupuncture Are Probably Dependent on the Brain Functional Status,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Ke Qiu, Miaomiao Jing, Ruirui Sun, Jie Yang, Xiaoyan Liu, Zhaoxuan He, Shuai Yin, Ying Lan, Shirui Cheng, Feifei Gao, Fanrong Liang, and Fang Zeng, “The Status of the Quality Control in Acupuncture-Neuroimaging Studies,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–14, 2016.