- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 476457, 9 pages
Effects of Electroacupuncture of Different Frequencies on the Release Profile of Endogenous Opioid Peptides in the Central Nerve System of Goats
College of Veterinary Medicine, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan 430070, China
Received 25 July 2012; Revised 11 September 2012; Accepted 15 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Li-Li Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard J. Bodnar, “Endogenous Opiates and Behavior: 2012,” Peptides, 2013.
- Yi-Hung Chen, Boris Ivanic, Chieh-Min Chuang, Dah-Yuu Lu, and Jaung-Geng Lin, “Electroacupuncture Reduces Cocaine-Induced Seizures and Mortality in Mice,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Li-Li Cheng, Ming-Xing Ding, Jia Wei, Yi-Qiang Wu, Zheng-Ying Qiu, Jian-Guo Chen, Dong-Ming Liu, Chang-Min Hu, Man-Li Hu, Zahir Shah, and Qiong Wang, “Electroacupuncture-Induced Dynamic Processes of Gene Expression Levels of Endogenous Opioid Peptide Precursors and Opioid Receptors in the CNS of Goats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Zheng Yu, Lu Luo, Yu Li, Qiaofeng Wu, Shufang Deng, Shouying Lian, and Fanrong Liang, “Different manual manipulations and electrical parameters exert different therapeutic effects of acupuncture,” Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 754–758, 2014.
- Zheng-Ying Qiu, Yi Ding, Lu-ying Cui, Man-Li Hu, and Ming-Xing Ding, “The Expression Patterns of c-Fos and c-Jun Induced by Different Frequencies of Electroacupuncture in the Brain,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Luying Cui, Yi Ding, Jie Zeng, Yan Feng, Meng Li, and Mingxing Ding, “Spinal Glutamate Transporters Are Involved in the Development of Electroacupuncture Tolerance,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 357, 2016.
- Qiu-Yan Jiang, Meng-Ying Wang, Li Li, Hai-Xia Mo, Jin-Ling Song, Qian-Li Tang, and Xiao-Tao Feng, “Electroacupuncture relieves labour pain and influences the spinal dynorphin/κ-opioid receptor system in rats,” Acupuncture in Medicine, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 223–228, 2016.
- Man-Li Hu, Zheng-Ying Qiu, Kuang Hu, and Ming-Xing Ding, “Analgesic Neural Circuits Are Activated by Electroacupuncture at Two Sets of Acupoints,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2016, pp. 1–10, 2016.
- Monir Shayestehfar, Tohid Seif-Barghi, Sahar Zarei, and Amir Mehran, “Acupuncture Anxiolytic Effects on Physiological and Psychological Assessments for a Clinical Trial,” Scientifica, vol. 2016, pp. 1–6, 2016.