- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 476457, 9 pages
Effects of Electroacupuncture of Different Frequencies on the Release Profile of Endogenous Opioid Peptides in the Central Nerve System of Goats
College of Veterinary Medicine, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan 430070, China
Received 25 July 2012; Revised 11 September 2012; Accepted 15 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Li-Li Cheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Richard J. Bodnar, “Endogenous Opiates and Behavior: 2012,” Peptides, 2013.
- Yi-Hung Chen, Boris Ivanic, Chieh-Min Chuang, Dah-Yuu Lu, and Jaung-Geng Lin, “Electroacupuncture Reduces Cocaine-Induced Seizures and Mortality in Mice,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Li-Li Cheng, Ming-Xing Ding, Jia Wei, Yi-Qiang Wu, Zheng-Ying Qiu, Jian-Guo Chen, Dong-Ming Liu, Chang-Min Hu, Man-Li Hu, Zahir Shah, and Qiong Wang, “Electroacupuncture-Induced Dynamic Processes of Gene Expression Levels of Endogenous Opioid Peptide Precursors and Opioid Receptors in the CNS of Goats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.