- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 479016, 10 pages
Red Ginseng Extract Attenuates Kainate-Induced Excitotoxicity by Antioxidative Effects
1Research Institute of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
2College of Pharmacy, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
3College of Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
4College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Cheongju 361-763, Republic of Korea
Received 17 April 2012; Revised 11 September 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Academic Editor: Paul Siu-Po Ip
Copyright © 2012 Jin-Yi Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Edyta Sawicka-Glazer, and Stanisław J. Czuczwar, “Vitamin C: A new auxiliary treatment of epilepsy?,” Pharmacological Reports, 2014.
- Yu Hong Li, Bin Yu, Zhen Zhen Duan, Olunga Mary Akinyi, Jia Hui Yu, Kun Zhou, and Yue Zhang, “The Coronary Dilation Effect of Shen Fu Injection Was Mediated through NO,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 3, 2014.
- Weiqian Zhang, Yan Liu, Ming Ge, Jiang Jing, Yan Chen, Huijie Jiang, Hongxiang Yu, Ning Li, and Zhigang Zhang, “Protective effect of resveratrol on arsenic trioxide-induced nephrotoxicity in rats,” Nutrition Research and Practice, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 220, 2014.