- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 480950, 9 pages
Scalp Acupuncture for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials
1The Center of Neurology and Rehabilitation, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325027, China
2School of Chinese Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
3The Second People's Hospital of Hefei City, The Affiliated Hefei Hospital of Anhui Medical University, Hefei 230022, China
4Department of Neurobiology Acupuncture Research, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, Hangzhou 310005, China
Received 1 July 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: David Baxter
Copyright © 2012 Yan Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feng Tan, Xuewen Wang, Hui-qin Li, Lin Lu, Ming Li, Ji-huang Li, Meifeng Fang, Di Meng, and Guo-qing Zheng, “A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study of the Triple Stimulation Technique in the Assessment of Electroacupuncture for Motor Function Recovery in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Hsin Hsiu, Chia-Liang Hsu, Chao-Tsung Chen, Wei-Chen Hsu, and Fong-Cheng Lin, “Effects of acupuncture on the harmonic components of the radial arterial bl ood-pressure waveform in stroke patients,” Biorheology, vol. 50, no. 1-2, pp. 69–81, 2013.
- Wen-wen Wang, Cheng-long Xie, and Lin Lu, “A systematic review and meta-analysis of Baihui (GV20)-based scalp acupunct ure in experimental ischemic stroke,” Scientific Reports, vol. 4, 2014.
- Weijun Peng, Jingjing Yang, Yang Wang, Weihao Wang, Jianxia Xu, Lexing Wang, and Zhihua Xing, “Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials of Xingnaojing Treatment for Stroke,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Jun-huai Zhang, and Deren Wang, “Overview of Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses of Acupuncture for Stroke,” Neuroepidemiology, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 50–58, 2014.