- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 481318, 10 pages
Effect of the Velvet Antler of Formosan Sambar Deer (Cervus unicolor swinhoei) on the Prevention of an Allergic Airway Response in Mice
1Taiwan Livestock Research Institute, Council of Agriculture, Tainan 71246, Taiwan
2Department of Animal Science and Technology, National Taiwan University, No. 50, Lane 155, Section 3 Keelung Road,Taipei 10617, Taiwan
3Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tungnan University, Taipei 22202, Taiwan
4Center for Biotechnology, National Taiwan University, No. 81, Changxing, Taipei 10617, Taiwan
Received 1 October 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Xiu-Min Li
Copyright © 2012 Ching-Yun Kuo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- In Sik Shin, Joo Mee Hong, Chan Mi Jeon, Na Rae Shin, Ok Kyoung Kwon, Hee Sung Kim, Jong Choon Kim, Sei Ryang Oh, and Kyung Seop Ahn, “Diallyl-disulfide, an organosulfur compound of garlic, attenuates airway inflammation via activation of the Nrf-2/HO-1 pathway and NF-kappaB suppression,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2013.
- Zhigang Sui, Lihua Zhang, Yushu Huo, and Yukui Zhang, “Bioactive components of velvet antlers and their pharmacological properties,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2013.
- Sung-Hui Tseng, Chun-Hsien Sung, Lih-Geeng Chen, Ying-Jang Lai, Wei-Shun Chang, Hsin-Ching Sung, and Ching-Chiung Wang, “Comparison of Chemical Compositions and Osteoprotective Effects of Different Sections of Velvet Antler,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2013.
- Han-Seok Choi, Soon Re Kim, Se Hyang Hong, Jin Mo Ku, Min Kyoung Kim, Hye Sook Seo, Sung-Gook Cho, Sangtae Shin, Yong Cheol Shin, and Seong-Gyu Ko, “Water Extract of Deer Bones Activates Macrophages and Alleviates Neutropenia,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Jaw-Chyun Chen, Chien-Yun Hsiang, Yung-Chang Lin, and Tin-Yun Ho, “Deer Antler Extract Improves Fatigue Effect through Altering the Expression of Genes Related to Muscle Strength in Skeletal Muscle of Mice,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.