- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 485262, 10 pages
Dual Roles of Quercetin in Platelets: Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase and MAP Kinases Inhibition, and cAMP-Dependent Vasodilator-Stimulated Phosphoprotein Stimulation
1Laboratory of Physiology & Cell Signaling, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Kyungpook National University, Daegu 702-701, Republic of Korea
3Department of Genetic Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, Suwon 440-746, Republic of Korea
Received 25 August 2012; Revised 29 October 2012; Accepted 30 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kashmira Nanji
Copyright © 2012 Won Jun Oh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eduardo Fuentes, and Iván Palomo, “Antiplatelet effects of natural bioactive compounds by multiple targets: Food and drug interactions,” Journal of Functional Foods, 2013.
- Eduardo Fuentes, and Iván Palomo, “Relationship between Platelet PPARs, cAMP Levels, and P-Selectin Expression: Antiplatelet Activity of Natural Products,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Xiaohong Wang, Heinz C. Schröder, Qingling Feng, Bärbel Diehl-Seifert, Vladislav A. Grebenjuk, and Werner E.G. Müller, “Isoquercitrin and polyphosphate co-enhance mineralization of human osteoblast-like SaOS-2 cells via separate activation of two RUNX2 cofactors AFT6 and Ets1,” Biochemical Pharmacology, 2014.
- Dong-Seon Kim, Hyun Dong Ji, Man Hee Rhee, Yoon-Young Sung, Won-Kyung Yang, Seung Hyung Kim, and Ho-Kyoung Kim, “Antiplatelet Activity of Morus alba Leaves Extract, Mediated via Inhibiting Granule Secretion and Blocking the Phosphorylation of Extracellular-Signal-Regulated Kinase and Akt,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.