- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 492471, 9 pages
Effects of Electroacupuncture on N-Methyl-D-aspartate Receptor-Related Signaling Pathway in the Spinal Cord of Normal Rats
Division of Meridian and Structural Medicine, School of Korean Medicine, Pusan National University, Yangsan 626-870, Republic of Korea
Received 20 April 2011; Revised 29 September 2011; Accepted 26 October 2011
Academic Editor: Rui Chen
Copyright © 2012 Ha-Neui Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ha-Neui Kim, Yu-Ri Kim, Ji-Yeon Jang, Hwa-Kyoung Shin, and Byung-Tae Choi, “Electroacupuncture Confers Antinociceptive Effects via Inhibition of Glutamate Transporter Downregulation in Complete Freund's Adjuvant-Injected Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Chun-Yen Chen, Chao-Nan Lin, Rey-Shyong Chern, Yu-Chuan Tsai, Yung-Hsien Chang, and Chi-Hsien Chien, “Neuronal Activity Stimulated by Liquid Substrates Injection at Zusanli (ST36) Acupoint: The Possible Mechanism of Aquapuncture,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.