- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 501796, 15 pages
Fermented Mistletoe Extract as a Multimodal Antitumoral Agent in Gliomas
1Laboratory for Molecular Neuro-Oncology, Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research and Center Neurology, University of Tübingen, Otfried-Müller-Straße 27, 72076 Tübingen, Germany
2Institute of Neurology (Edinger-Institute), Goethe University of Frankfurt, Heinrich-Hoffmann-Straße 7, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
3Neuroimmunology, Department of General Neurology, Hertie Institute for Clinical Brain Research and Center Neurology, University of Tübingen, Otfried-Müller-Straße 27, 72076 Tübingen, Germany
Received 26 July 2012; Accepted 5 September 2012
Academic Editor: Arndt Büssing
Copyright © 2012 Oliver Podlech et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E. Mazzio, R. Badisa, N. Mack, S. Deiab, and K. F. A. Soliman, “High Throughput Screening of Natural Products for Anti-mitotic Effects in MDA-MB-231 Human Breast Carcinoma Cells,” Phytotherapy Research, 2013.
- Ulrike Naumann, Anna-Eva Blank, Patrick N. Harter, Elena Ilina, Michel Mittelbronn, Jennifer Rubel, and Hugo Bastida Esteban, “Glioma cell migration and invasion as potential target for novel treatment strategies,” Translational Neuroscience, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 314–329, 2013.
- Q.-L. Jiang, S. Zhang, M. Tian, S.-Y. Zhang, T. Xie, D.-Y. Chen, Y.-J. Chen, J. He, J. Liu, L. Ouyang, and X. Jiang, “Plant lectins, from ancient sugar-binding proteins to emerging anti-cancer drugs in apoptosis and autophagy,” Cell Proliferation, 2014.
- Anamaria da Silva Facina, Gil Facina, Ismael Dale Cotrim Guerreiro da Silva, Giovana Aparecida Gonçalves, Fernando Augusto de Almeida, Silvana Aparecida Alves Corrêa de Noronha, Samuel Marcos Ribeiro de Noronha, and Mary Uchiyama Nakamura, “Viscum Album Modulates Apoptotic Related Genes in Melanoma Tumor of Mice,” American Journal of Molecular Biology, vol. 04, no. 02, pp. 49–58, 2014.
- Megan L. Steele, Jan Axtner, Antje Happe, Matthias Kroez, Harald Matthes, and Friedemann Schad, “Use and Safety of Intratumoral Application of European Mistletoe (Viscum album L) Preparations in Oncology,” Integrative Cancer Therapies, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 140–148, 2015.