- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 506214, 8 pages
Cardioprotective Effects of 20(S)-Ginsenoside Rh2 against Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity In Vitro and In Vivo
1Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Yantai University, Yantai 264005, China
2State Key Laboratory of Long-Acting and Targeting Drug Delivery Technologies, Luye Pharma Group Ltd., Yantai 264003, China
Received 27 May 2012; Revised 23 August 2012; Accepted 13 September 2012
Academic Editor: Seung-Heon Hong
Copyright © 2012 Hongbo Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jing Sun, Peng Guo, Xiaobo Sun, Guibo Sun, Xiangbao Meng, Hongwei Wang, Yun Luo, Meng Qin, Bo Ma, Min Wang, and Dayong Cai, “Isorhamnetin Protects against Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiotoxicity In Vivo and In Vitro,” PLoS ONE, vol. 8, no. 5, 2013.
- Nh Nguyen Huy Thuan, “Recent biotechnological progress in enzymatic synthesis of glycosides,” Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 1329–1356, 2013.
- Hongbo Wang, Pengfei Yu, Jing Bai, Jianqiao Zhang, Liang Kong, Fangxi Zhang, Guangying Du, Shiqian Pei, Lixia Zhang, Yongtao Jiang, Jingwei Tian, and Fenghua Fu, “Ocotillol Enhanced the Antitumor Activity of Doxorubicin via p53-Dependent Apoptosis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Jing Sun, Guibo Sun, Xiangbao Meng, Hongwei Wang, Min Wang, Meng Qin, Bo Ma, Yun Luo, Yingli Yu, Rongchang Chen, Qidi Ai, and Xiaobo Sun, “Ginsenoside RK3 Prevents Hypoxia-Reoxygenation Induced Apoptosis in H9c2 Cardiomyocytes via AKT and MAPK Pathway,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.