- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 508902, 12 pages
Epicatechin Used in the Treatment of Intestinal Inflammatory Disease: An Analysis by Experimental Models
1Morphology Department, Biosciences Institute, UNESP-University Estadual Paulista, P.O. Box 510, 18618-970 Botucatu, SP, Brazil
2Pharmacology Department, Biosciences Institute, UNESP-University Estadual Paulista, P.O. Box 510, 18618-970 Botucatu, SP, Brazil
3Physiology Department, Biosciences Institute, UNESP-University Estadual Paulista, P.O. Box 510, 18618-970 Botucatu, SP, Brazil
Received 15 May 2012; Accepted 11 December 2012
Academic Editor: Wagner Vilegas
Copyright © 2012 Paulo César de Paula Vasconcelos et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tina Kirchner, Eva Hermann, Sonja Möller, Matthias Klinger, Werner Solbach, Tamás Laskay, and Martina Behnen, “Flavonoids and 5-Aminosalicylic Acid Inhibit the Formation of Neutrophil Extracellular Traps,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2013, pp. 1–14, 2013.
- Chuan-li Lu, Wei Zhu, Min Wang, Xiao-jie Xu, and Chuan-jian Lu, “ Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activities of Phenolic-Enriched Extracts of Smilax glabra ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Joseph Shay, Hosam A. Elbaz, Icksoo Lee, Steven P. Zielske, Moh H. Malek, and Maik Hüttemann, “Molecular Mechanisms and Therapeutic Effects of (−)-Epicatechin and Other Polyphenols in Cancer, Inflammation, Diabetes, and Neurodegeneration,” Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.