- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 509451, 8 pages
Gastric Ulcers in Middle-Aged Rats: The Healing Effect of Essential Oil from Citrus aurantium L. (Rutaceae)
1Department of Physiology, Institute of Biosciences, Botucatu, 18618-970, SP, Brazil
2Department of Morphology, Institute of Biosciences, São Paulo State University (UNESP), Botucatu, 18618-970, SP, Brazil
3Agronomic Institute of Campinas (IAC), Campinas, P.O. Box 28, 13012-970, SP, Brazil
Received 13 July 2012; Accepted 22 September 2012
Academic Editor: Guillermo Schmeda-Hirschmann
Copyright © 2012 C. M. Polo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Flavia Bonamin, Thiago M. Moraes, Raquel C. dos Santos, Hello Kushima, Felipe M. Faria, Marcos A. Silva, Ivan V. Junior, Leonardo Nogueira, Tais M. Bauab, Alba R. M. Souza Brito, Lucia R. M. da Rocha, and Clelia A. Hiruma-Lima, “The effect of a minor constituent of essential oil from Citrus aurantium: The role of beta-myrcene in preventing peptic ulcer disease,” Chemico-Biological Interactions, vol. 212, pp. 11–19, 2014.
- Lorraine Aparecida Pinto, Kátia Wolff Cordeiro, Viviane Carrasco, Carlos Alexandre Carollo, Cláudia Andréa Lima Cardoso, Eliana Janet Sanjinez Argadoña, and Karine de Cássia Freitas, “Antiulcerogenic activity of Carica papaya seed in rats,” Naunyn-Schmiedeberg's Archives of Pharmacology, 2014.
- Marcelo de Almeida Pinheiro, Rafael Matos Magalhaes, Danielle Mesquita Torres, Rodrigo Cardoso Cavalcante, Francisca Sheila Xavier Mota, Emanuela Maria Araujo Oliveira Coelho, Henrique Pires Moreira, Glauber Cruz Lima, Pamella Cristina da Costa Araujo, Jose Henrique Leal Cardoso, Andrelina Noronha Coelho de Souza, and Lucio Ricardo Leite Diniz, “Gastroprotective effect of alpha-pinene and its correlation with antiulcerogenic activity of essential oils obtained from Hyptis species,” Pharmacognosy Magazine, vol. 11, no. 41, pp. 123–130, 2015.