- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 531096, 5 pages
Building a Strategic Framework for Comparative Effectiveness Research in Complementary and Integrative Medicine
1Institute for Social Medicine, Epidemiology and Health Economics, Charité University Medical Center, Berlin, Germany
2Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
3Osher Center for Integrative Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
4Quintiles Outcome, Durham, NC, USA
5Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of California, San Francisco, CA, USA
6Primary Care and Population Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
7Center for Health Economics and Science Policy, BioSource Corporation, Bethesda, MD, USA
8Department of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
9Marino Center for Integrative Health, Cambridge, MA, USA
10The Institute for Integrative Health, Baltimore, MD, USA
11Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH, USA
12Center for Medical Technology Policy, Baltimore, MD, USA
Received 9 November 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Sandner-Kiesling
Copyright © 2012 Claudia M. Witt et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jennifer Hunter, “Exploring the prospect of a complementary and integrative medicine database for use in the Australian primary care setting,” Advances in Integrative Medicine, 2013.
- Deborah R. Simkin, and Charles W. Popper, “Overview of Integrative Medicine in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry,” Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 375–380, 2013.
- Claudia M. Witt, “Clinical research on traditional drugs and food items—the potential of comparative effectiveness research for interdisciplinary research,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 254–258, 2013.