- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 535479, 8 pages
Acetone Extract from Rhodomyrtus tomentosa: A Potent Natural Antioxidant
1Natural Products Research Centre, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand
2Department of Microbiology, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand
3Department of Biochemistry, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand
Received 19 April 2012; Accepted 18 June 2012
Academic Editor: Vassya Bankova
Copyright © 2012 Goodla Lavanya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pingping Wu, Guangzhi Ma, Nianghui Li, Qian Deng, Yanyan Yin, and Ruqiang Huang, “Investigation of in vitro and in vivo antioxidant activities of flavonoids rich extract from the berries of Rhodomyrtus tomentosa(Ait.) Hassk,” Food Chemistry, 2014.
- Yang Ye, Ran-ran Jia, Lin Tang, and Fang Chen, “In Vivo Antioxidant and Anti-Skin-Aging Activities of Ethyl Acetate Extraction from Idesia polycarpa Defatted Fruit Residue in Aging Mice Induced by D-Galactose,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Yang Ye, Xiao-Shan Tang, Fang Chen, and Lin Tang, “Optimization of Phenolics Extracted from Idesia polycarpa Defatted Fruit Residue and Its Antioxidant and Depigmenting Activity In Vitro and In Vivo,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Ka Chen, Jia You, Yong Tang, Yong Zhou, Peng Liu, Dan Zou, Qicheng Zhou, Ting Zhang, Jundong Zhu, and Mantian Mi, “ Supplementation of Superfine Powder Prepared from Chaenomeles speciosa Fruit Increases Endurance Capacity in Rats via Antioxidant and Nrf2/ARE Signaling Pathway ,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Auemphon Mordmuang, Shiv Shankar, Usa Chethanond, and Supayang Voravuthikunchai, “Effects of Rhodomyrtus tomentosa Leaf Extract on Staphylococcal Adhesion and Invasion in Bovine Udder Epidermal Tissue Model,” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 8503–8517, 2015.