- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 543943, 16 pages
A Review of Acupoint Specificity Research in China: Status Quo and Prospects
1Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sichuan, Chengdu 610075, China
2Foreign Languages School, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sichuan, Chengdu 610075, China
3Beijing Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine Affiliated to Capital Medical University, Beijing 100010, China
Received 15 April 2012; Revised 17 September 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Ling Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kwokming James Cheng, “Neurobiological Mechanisms of Acupuncture for Some Common Illnesses: A Clinician's Perspective,” Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies, 2013.
- Juan Li, Hui Zheng, Ling Zhao, Ying Li, Yan Zhang, Xiao-rong Chang, Rui-hui Wang, Jing Shi, Jin Cui, Yin-lan Huang, Xiang Li, Jie Chen, and De-hua Li, “Acupuncture for patients with mild hypertension: study protocol of an open- label multicenter randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.
- Jiao Chen, Ling Zhao, Hui Zheng, Ying Li, Mingxiao Yang, Xiaorong Chang, Biao Gong, Yinlan Huang, and Yanqin Liu, “Evaluating the prophylaxis and long-term effectiveness of acupuncture for m igraine without aura: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.
- Soichiro Kaneko, Masashi Watanabe, Shin Takayama, Takehiro Numata, Takashi Seki, Junichi Tanaka, Seiki Kanemura, Yutaka Kagaya, Tadashi Ishii, Yoshitaka Kimura, and Nobuo Yaegashi, “Heart Rate Variability and Hemodynamic Change in the Superior Mesenteric Artery by Acupuncture Stimulation of Lower Limb Points: A Randomized Crossover Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Yingzhi Zhang, Aihua Zhang, Guangli Yan, Hui Sun, Xiangcai Meng, Li Liu, Ning Xie, and Xijun Wang, “High-throughput metabolomic approach revealed the acupuncture exerting inte rvention effects by perturbed signatures and pathways,” Molecular Biosystems, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 65–73, 2014.