- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 543943, 16 pages
A Review of Acupoint Specificity Research in China: Status Quo and Prospects
1Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sichuan, Chengdu 610075, China
2Foreign Languages School, Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sichuan, Chengdu 610075, China
3Beijing Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine Affiliated to Capital Medical University, Beijing 100010, China
Received 15 April 2012; Revised 17 September 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Ling Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kwokming James Cheng, “Neurobiological Mechanisms of Acupuncture for Some Common Illnesses: A Clinician's Perspective,” Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies, 2013.
- Juan Li, Hui Zheng, Ling Zhao, Ying Li, Yan Zhang, Xiao-rong Chang, Rui-hui Wang, Jing Shi, Jin Cui, Yin-lan Huang, Xiang Li, Jie Chen, De-hua Li, and Fan-rong Liang, “Acupuncture for patients with mild hypertension: study protocol of an open-label multicenter randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.
- Jiao Chen, Ling Zhao, Hui Zheng, Ying Li, Mingxiao Yang, Xiaorong Chang, Biao Gong, Yinlan Huang, Yanqin Liu, and Fanrong Liang, “Evaluating the prophylaxis and long-term effectiveness of acupuncture for migraine without aura: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 14, 2013.
- Soichiro Kaneko, Masashi Watanabe, Shin Takayama, Takehiro Numata, Takashi Seki, Junichi Tanaka, Seiki Kanemura, Yutaka Kagaya, Tadashi Ishii, Yoshitaka Kimura, and Nobuo Yaegashi, “Heart Rate Variability and Hemodynamic Change in the Superior Mesenteric Artery by Acupuncture Stimulation of Lower Limb Points: A Randomized Crossover Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Wang Guangjun, Tian Yuying, Jia Shuyong, Zhou Wenting, and Zhang Weibo, “Bilateral Hegu Acupoints Have the Same Effect on the Heart Rate Variability of the Healthy Subjects,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Albino Villegas-Bastida, Rafael Torres-Rosas, Lourdes Andrea Arriaga-Pizano, Javier Flores-Estrada, Altamirano Gustavo-Acosta, and Mario Adan Moreno-Eutimio, “Electrical Stimulation at the ST36 Acupoint Protects against Sepsis Lethality and Reduces Serum TNF Levels through Vagus Nerve- and Catecholamine-Dependent Mechanisms,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yingzhi Zhang, Aihua Zhang, Guangli Yan, Weiping Cheng, Hui Sun, Xiangcai Meng, Li Liu, Ning Xie, and Xijun Wang, “High-throughput metabolomic approach revealed the acupuncture exerting intervention effects by perturbed signatures and pathways,” Molecular Biosystems, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 65–73, 2014.
- Dehua Li, Mingxiao Yang, Ling Zhao, Hui Zheng, Ying Li, Xiaorong Chang, Jin Cui, Ruihui Wang, Jing Shi, Junling Lv, Junyan Leng, Juan Li, and Fanrong Liang, “Acupuncture for chronic, stable angina pectoris and an investigation of the characteristics of acupoint specificity: study protocol for a multicenter randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 50, 2014.