- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 545497, 9 pages
Topical Application of Herbal Mixture Extract Inhibits Ovalbumin- or 2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene-Induced Atopic Dermatitis
Department of Preventive Medicine, College of Oriental Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Seoul 130-701, Republic of Korea
Received 17 May 2012; Revised 24 October 2012; Accepted 31 October 2012
Academic Editor: José Luis Ríos
Copyright © 2012 Soon Re Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hee Joe Lee, Hye-Sook Seo, Gyung-Jun Kim, Chan Yong Jeon, Jong Hyeong Park, Bo-Hyoung Jang, Sun-Ju Park, Yong-Cheol Shin, and Seong-Gyu Ko, “Houttuynia cordata Thunb inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines through inhibition of the NFκB signaling pathway in HMC-1 human mast cells,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 731–736, 2013.
- Soon Re Kim, Han-Seok Choi, Hye Sook Seo, Jin Mo Ku, Se Hyang Hong, Hye Hyun Yoo, Yong Cheol Shin, and Seong-Gyu Ko, “Oral Administration of Herbal Mixture Extract Inhibits 2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene-Induced Atopic Dermatitis in BALB/c Mice,” Mediators of Inflammation, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.