- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 548486, 10 pages
LC-MS/MS Identification of a Bromelain Peptide Biomarker from Ananas comosus Merr
1Department of Immunology, UConn Health Center, Farmington, CT 06030-1319, USA
2The Carole and Ray Neag Comprehensive Cancer Center, UConn Health Center, Farmington, CT 06030-1628, USA
3Allergy Group, Nestlé Research Center, P.O. Box 44, 1000 Lausanne, Switzerland
4Center for Vascular Biology, UConn Health Center, Farmington, CT 06030, USA
5Department of Allied Health Sciences, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269-2101, USA
Received 25 May 2012; Accepted 2 August 2012
Academic Editor: Vassya Bankova
Copyright © 2012 Eric R. Secor Jr. et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eric R. Secor, Steven M. Szczepanek, Christine A. Castater, Alexander J. Adami, Adam P. Matson, Ektor T. Rafti, Linda Guernsey, Prabitha Natarajan, Jeffrey T. McNamara, Craig M. Schramm, Roger S. Thrall, and Lawrence K. Silbart, “Bromelain Inhibits Allergic Sensitization and Murine Asthma via Modulation of Dendritic Cells,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
- Priyanka Bhatnagar, Soma Patnaik, Amit K. Srivastava, Mohan K. R. Mudiam, Yogeshwer Shukla, Amulya K. Panda, Aditya B. Pant, Pradeep Kumar, and Kailash C. Gupta, “Anti-Cancer Activity of Bromelain Nanoparticles by Oral Administration,” Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 3558–3575, 2014.
- Juan Liang, Jinfeng Xu, Jian Pan, Mei Ge, and Kai Zong, “Identification of the Main Allergenic Proteins in High Hydrostatic Pressure Pineapple Juice and Assessing the Influence of Pressure on their Allergenicity,” International Journal of Food Properties, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 2134–2144, 2015.