- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 561284, 10 pages
Antioxidant Activity and Hepatoprotective Potential of Polyalthia longifolia and Cassia spectabilis Leaves against Paracetamol-Induced Liver Injury
1Institute for Research in Molecular Medicine (INFORMM), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Gelugor, 11800 Penang, Malaysia
2Dental Research & Training Unit and Oral Cancer Research and Coordinating Centre (OCRCC), Faculty of Dentistry, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 2 June 2012; Revised 12 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: DaoFeng Chen
Copyright © 2012 Subramanion L. Jothy et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kuppan Nithianantham, Kwan Yuet Ping, Lachimanan Yoga Latha, Subramanion L Jothy, Ibrahim Darah, Yeng Chen, Ai-Lan Chew, and Sreenivasan Sasidharan, “Evaluation of hepatoprotective effect of methanolic extract of Clitoria ternatea (Linn.) flower against acetaminophen-induced liver damage,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 314–319, 2013.
- Subramanion L. Jothy, Yeng Chen, Jagat R. Kanwar, and Sreenivasan Sasidharan, “Evaluation of the Genotoxic Potential against -Radical-Mediated DNA Damage and Acute Oral Toxicity of Standardized Extract of Polyalthia longifolia Leaf,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Gustavo Henrique da Silva, Pedro Paulo Barros, Gisele Mara Silva Gonçalves, and Matheus Arnosti Landi, “Hepatoprotective effect of Lycopodium clavatum 30CH on experimental model of paracetamol-induced liver damage in rats,” Homeopathy, 2014.
- Xiao-Xin Chen, Ge Liang, Wei-Ming Chai, Hui-Ling Feng, Han-Tao Zhou, Yan Shi, and Qing-Xi Chen, “Antioxidant and antityrosinase proanthocyanidins from Polyalthia longifolia leaves,” Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 2014.
- Muheeb Beg, Kripa Shankar, Salil Varshney, Sujith Rajan, Suriya Pratap Singh, Pankaj Jagdale, Anju Puri, Bhushan P. Chaudhari, Koneni V. Sashidhara, and Anil Nilkanth Gaikwad, “A clerodane diterpene inhibit adipogenesis by Cell cycle arrest and ameliorate obesity in C57BL/6 mice,” Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology, 2014.
- Carolina Hernández-Castro, Fredyc Diaz-Castillo, and Marlen Martínez-Gutierrez, “Ethanol extracts of Cassia grandis and Tabernaemontana cymosa inhibit the in vitro replication of dengue virus serotype 2,” Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Disease, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 98–106, 2015.
- Gaurav Mahesh Doshi, and Hemant Devidas Une, “Screening of Polyalthia longifolia Leaves as Potential Immunomodulatory Target,” International Journal Of Pharmacology, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 106–113, 2015.
- Subramanion L. Jothy, Tamio Saito, Jagat R. Kanwar, Yeng Chen, Azlan Aziz, Leong Yin-Hui, and Sreenivasan Sasidharan, “Radioprotective activity of Polyalthia longifolia standardized extract against X-ray radiation injury in mice,” Physica Medica, 2015.