- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568106, 19 pages
Efficacy and Side Effects of Chinese Herbal Medicine for Menopausal Symptoms: A Critical Review
1Gynecology Department, Yueyang Integrated Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine Hospital of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200437, China
2HanseMerkur Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre, University Medical Centre Hamburg-Eppendorf, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
3Department of Internal Medicine, University Teaching Hospital Itzehoe, 25524 Itzehoe, Germany
4Clinical Evaluation Centre, Longhua Hospital of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200032, China
5Technology Information Centre, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
6Gynecology Department, Shuguang Hospital of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200021, China
7Laboratory for Research and Diagnostics, Departments of Maxillofacial Surgery and Neurology, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf, Martinistra
Received 27 July 2012; Accepted 3 October 2012
Academic Editor: V. C. N. Wong
Copyright © 2012 Lian-Wei Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- W. Peng, D. W. Sibbritt, L. Hickman, X. Kong, L. Yang, and J. Adams, “A critical review of traditional Chinese medicine use amongst women with menopausal symptoms,” Climacteric, pp. 1–23, 2014.
- Ingrid L.I. Hook, “Danggui to Angelica sinensis root: Are potential benefits to European women lost in translation? A review,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 152, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Shu Zhang, Fei Mo, Zhaoxun Luo, Jian Huang, Chaoqin Sun, and Ran Zhang, “Flavonoid Glycosides of Polygonum capitatum Protect against Inflammation Associated with Helicobacter pylori Infection,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 5, 2015.
- Xiaoshu Zhu, Yuklan Liew, and Zhao Lan Liu, “Chinese herbal medicine for menopausal symptoms,” Cochrane Database Of Systematic Reviews, no. 3, 2016.