- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568273, 6 pages
Effect of Electroacupuncture on Activation of p38MAPK in Spinal Dorsal Horn in Rats with Complete Freund's Adjuvant-Induced Inflammatory Pain
The Third Clinical Medical College, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, 548 Binwen Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province 310053, China
Received 27 January 2011; Revised 31 May 2011; Accepted 11 June 2011
Academic Editor: Fengxia Liang
Copyright © 2012 Yi Liang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jalal Zaringhalam, Elaheh Tekieh, Homa Manaheji, and Zeinab Akhtari, “Cellular events during arthritis-induced hyperalgesia are mediated by Interleukin-6 and p38 MAPK and their effects on the expression of spinal mu-opioid receptors,” Rheumatology International, 2013.
- Hui Mu, Ru-Bing Yao, Ling-Jie Zhao, Si-Yu Shen, Zhi-Ming Zhao, and Hui Cai, “Sinomenine Decreases MyD88 Expression and Improves Inflammation-Induced Joint Damage Progression and Symptoms in Rat Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis,” Inflammation, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 1136–1144, 2013.
- Ying Ding, Qing Yan, Jing-Wen Ruan, Yan-Qing Zhang, Wen-Jie Li, Xiang Zeng, Si-Fan Huang, Yu-Jiao Zhang, Jin-Lang Wu, Danny Fisher, Hongxin Dong, and Yuan-Shan Zeng, “Electroacupuncture Promotes the Differentiation of Transplanted Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Overexpressing TrkC Into Neuron-Like Cells in Transected Spinal Cord of Rats,” Cell Transplantation, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 65–86, 2013.
- Jun-Fan Fang, Jian-Qiao Fang, Yi Liang, and Jun-Ying Du, “Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation attenuates CFA-induced hyperalgesia and inhibits spinal ERK1/2-COX-2 pathway activation in rats,” Bmc Complementary And Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Jian-Qiao Fang, Jun-Fan Fang, Yi Liang, and Jun-Ying Du, “Electroacupuncture mediates extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 pathways in the spinal cord of rats with inflammatory pain,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Jun-Ying Du, Jian-Qiao Fang, Yi Liang, and Jun-Fan Fang, “Electroacupuncture attenuates mechanical allodynia by suppressing the spinal JNK1/2 pathway in a rat model of inflammatory pain,” Brain Research Bulletin, 2014.
- Ruixin Zhang, Lixing Lao, Ke Ren, and Brian M. Berman, “Mechanisms of Acupuncture–Electroacupuncture on Persistent Pain,” Anesthesiology, vol. 120, no. 2, pp. 482–503, 2014.
- Yen-Jing Zeng, Shih-Ying Tsai, Kuen-Bao Chen, Sheng-Feng Hsu, Julia Yi-Ru Chen, and Yeong-Ray Wen, “Comparison of Electroacupuncture and Morphine-Mediated Analgesic Patterns in a Plantar Incision-Induced Pain Model,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Sheng-Feng Hsu, Yen-Jing Zeng, Shih-Ying Tsai, Kuen-Bao Chen, Julia Yi-Ru Chen, Ju-Hsin Chang, and Yeong-Ray Wen, “Spinal p38 Activity and Analgesic Effect after Low− and High−intensity Electroacupuncture Stimulation in a Plantar Incision Rat Model,” Life Sciences, 2015.