- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 568273, 6 pages
Effect of Electroacupuncture on Activation of p38MAPK in Spinal Dorsal Horn in Rats with Complete Freund's Adjuvant-Induced Inflammatory Pain
The Third Clinical Medical College, Zhejiang Chinese Medical University, 548 Binwen Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province 310053, China
Received 27 January 2011; Revised 31 May 2011; Accepted 11 June 2011
Academic Editor: Fengxia Liang
Copyright © 2012 Yi Liang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hui Mu, Ru-Bing Yao, Ling-Jie Zhao, Si-Yu Shen, and Zhi-Ming Zhao, “Sinomenine Decreases MyD88 Expression and Improves Inflammation-Induced Joi nt Damage Progression and Symptoms in Rat Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis,” Inflammation, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 1136–1144, 2013.
- Jun-Fan Fang, Yi Liang, and Jun-Ying Du, “Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation attenuates CFA-induced hyperalg esia and inhibits spinal ERK1/2-COX-2 pathway activation in rats,” Bmc Complementary And Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, 2013.
- Ying Ding, Qing Yan, Jing-Wen Ruan, Yan-Qing Zhang, Wen-Jie Li, Xiang Zeng, Si-Fan Huang, Yu-Jiao Zhang, Jin-Lang Wu, Danny Fisher, Hongxin Dong, and Yuan-Shan Zeng, “Electroacupuncture Promotes the Differentiation of Transplanted Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells Overexpressing TrkC Into Neuron-Like Cells in Trans ected Spinal Cord of Rats,” Cell Transplantation, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 65–86, 2013.