- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 578305, 14 pages
Tuina-Focused Integrative Chinese Medical Therapies for Inpatients with Low Back Pain: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
1Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200437, China
2Research Institute of Tuina, Shanghai Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
3Department of Orthopedics, Shuguang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
Received 3 September 2012; Revised 5 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Andreas Michalsen
Copyright © 2012 Ling Jun Kong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei An Yuan, Shi Rong Huang, Kai Guo, Wu Quan Sun, Xiao Bing Xi, Ming Cai Zhang, Ling Jun Kong, Hua Lu, Hong Sheng Zhan, and Ying Wu Cheng, “Integrative TCM Conservative Therapy for Low Back Pain due to Lumbar Disc Herniation: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- J.-S. Shin, J. Lee, M.-r. Kim, B.-C. Shin, M. S. Lee, and I.-H. Ha, “The long-term course of patients undergoing alternative and integrative therapy for lumbar disc herniation: 3-year results of a prospective observational study,” BMJ Open, vol. 4, no. 9, pp. e005801–e005801, 2014.
- Hyun-Woo Cho, Eui-Hyoung Hwang, Byungmook Lim, Kwang-Ho Heo, Jian-Ping Liu, Kiichiro Tsutani, Myeong Soo Lee, and Byung-Cheul Shin, “How Current Clinical Practice Guidelines for Low Back Pain Reflect Traditional Medicine in East Asian Countries: A Systematic Review of Clinical Practice Guidelines and Systematic Reviews,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.
- Hee Seung Choi, Eun Hya Chi, Me-riong Kim, Jaehoon Jung, Jinho Lee, Joon-Shik Shin, and In-Hyuk Ha, “Demographic Characteristics and Medical Service Use of Failed Back Surgery Syndrome Patients at an Integrated Treatment Hospital Focusing on Complementary and Alternative Medicine: A Retrospective Review of Electronic Medical Records,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.