- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 587902, 15 pages
Rokumi-jio-gan-Containing Prescriptions Attenuate Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, and Apoptosis in the Remnant Kidney
1Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama, Toyama 930-0194, Japan
2Chinese Medicine and Health Food Department, Iskra Industry Co., Ltd., Tokyo 103-0027, Japan
3Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki University, Nagasaki 852-8521, Japan
4Organization for Promotion of Regional Collaboration, University of Toyama, Toyama 930-8555, Japan
Received 30 July 2012; Revised 9 October 2012; Accepted 12 October 2012
Academic Editor: Cheorl-Ho Kim
Copyright © 2012 Chan Hum Park et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sul Lim Lee, Jeong Sook Noh, Takako Yokozawa, and Chan Hum Park, “Rokumi-jio-gan-containing prescriptions regulate oxidative stress through improving dyslipidemia in a subtotal nephrectomized rat model,” Journal Of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 148, no. 2, pp. 449–458, 2013.
- Lin Lin, Jing Zheng, Weiping Zhu, and Ning Jia, “Nephroprotective Effect of Gelsemine Against Cisplatin-Induced Toxicity is Mediated Via Attenuation of Oxidative Stress,” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics, 2014.
- Eylem Taskin, “L-carnosine alters some hemorheologic and lipid peroxidation parameters in nephrectomized rats,” Medical Science Monitor, vol. 20, pp. 399–405, 2014.
- Yun Kyu Lee, Sung Soo Rho, and Jae Soo Kim, “Effects of Acupuncture at SP on Reflux Esophagitis in Rats,” The Acupuncture, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 83–93, 2015.
- O Jun Kwon, Byung Kil Choo, Joo Young Lee, Min Yeong Kim, Sung Ho Shin, Bu-Il Seo, Young-Bae Seo, Man Hee Rhee, Mi-Rae Shin, Gyo-Nam Kim, Chan Hum Park, and Seong-Soo Roh, “Protective effect of Rhei Rhizoma on reflux esophagitis in rats via Nrf2-mediated inhibition of NF-κB signaling pathway,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.