- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 591304, 10 pages
Investigation of Acupuncture Sensation Patterns under Sensory Deprivation Using a Geographic Information System
1Pain & Autonomics-Integrative Research (PAIR), Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Jena University Hospital, 07743 Jena, Germany
2Institute for Physical Geography, Goethe University, 60438 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Received 20 July 2012; Revised 30 August 2012; Accepted 3 September 2012
Academic Editor: Wolfgang Schwarz
Copyright © 2012 Florian Beissner and Irene Marzolff. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gerhard Litscher, “Yes, There Is Deqi Sensation in Laser Acupuncture,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Chun-Ri Li, Yifan Lin, Hong-Yang Guan, Zhe-Rui Liang, Zhi-Xing Zhang, Andre Kim, Jong-Myung Ha, Lu Ren, Peijing Rong, Zhong-Yue Gu, and Yi-Guo Chen, “Different Surface Electromyography of Propagated Sensation along Meridians Produced by Acupuncturing Quchi Acupoint (LI11) or Control Points,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Rosa B. Spaeth, Stephanie Camhi, Javeria A. Hashmi, Mark Vangel, Ajay D. Wasan, Robert R. Edwards, Randy L. Gollub, and Jian Kong, “A Longitudinal Study of the Reliability of Acupuncture Deqi Sensations in Knee Osteoarthritis,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Xing-Yue Yang, Guang-Xia Shi, Qian-Qian Li, Zhen-Hua Zhang, Qian Xu, and Cun-Zhi Liu, “Characterization of Deqi Sensation and Acupuncture Effect,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- In-Seon Lee, Soon-Ho Lee, Song-Yi Kim, Hyejung Lee, Hi-Joon Park, and Younbyoung Chae, “Visualization of the Meridian System Based on Biomedical Information about Acupuncture Treatment,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.