- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 595710, 9 pages
Getting Started with Taiji: Investigating Students Expectations and Teachers Appraisals of Taiji Beginners Courses
1Institute of Complementary Medicine KIKOM, University of Bern, Imhoof-Pavillon, Inselspital, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
2Department of Psychology, University of Bern, Biological and Health Psychology, Alpeneggstraße 22, 3012 Bern, Switzerland
3Institute of Sport Science, University of Bern, Alpeneggstraße 22, 3012 Bern, Switzerland
4Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Therapy, University Hospital Bern, Inselspital, 3010 Bern, Switzerland
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Hans-Christian Deter
Copyright © 2012 Marko Nedeljkovic et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Agnes Maria Schitter, Brigitte Ausfeld-Hafter, and Marko Nedeljkovic, “Investigating short- and long-term transfer effects of a Taiji beginner course in participants' daily life,” Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 295–304, 2013.
- Marko Nedeljković, “Taichi - Activation of resources and stress protection by tranquility in movement,” Schweizerische Zeitschrift fur GanzheitsMedizin, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 217–219, 2013.
- Felicity L. Bishop, and Michelle M. Holmes, “Mixed Methods in CAM Research: A Systematic Review of Studies Published in 2012,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.