- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 603678, 7 pages
Antioxidant Activities of Stilbenoids from Rheum emodi Wall
School of Pharmacy, Yantai University, Yantai 264005, China
Received 21 June 2012; Revised 30 August 2012; Accepted 27 September 2012
Academic Editor: DaoFeng Chen
Copyright © 2012 Yuan-yuan Chai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Samson O. Famuyiwa, Aku N. Ntumy, K. Andrae-Marobela, and Samuel O. Yeboah, “A new homoisoflavonoid and the bioactivities of some selected homoisoflavonoids from the inter-bulb surfaces of Scilla nervosa subsp. rigidifolia,” South African Journal of Botany, vol. 88, pp. 17–22, 2013.
- Nh Nguyen Huy Thuan, “Recent biotechnological progress in enzymatic synthesis of glycosides,” Journal of Industrial Microbiology & Biotechnology, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 1329–1356, 2013.
- Yee-Ling Tang, and Shun-Wan Chan, “A Review of the Pharmacological Effects of Piceatannol on Cardiovascular Diseases,” Phytotherapy Research, 2014.
- Hui Xu, Yanli Li, Xin Che, Hongcui Tian, and Huaying Fan, “Metabolism of Salvianolic Acid A and Antioxidant Activities of Its Methylat ed Metabolites,” Drug Metabolism and Disposition, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 274–281, 2014.