- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 606183, 10 pages
Different Effects of Resveratrol on Dose-Related Doxorubicin-Induced Heart and Liver Toxicity
1Medical Biology Unit, Medical University of Lublin, 20-059 Lublin, Poland
2Human Anatomy Department, Medical University of Lublin, 20-059 Lublin, Poland
3Histology and Embryology Department, Medical University of Lublin, 20-059 Lublin, Poland
4Department of Pulmonolgy, Oncology and Alergology, Medical University of Lublin, 20-059 Lublin, Poland
5Clinical Pathomorphology Department, Medical University of Lublin, 20-059 Lublin, Poland
6Department of Toxicology, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, 60-780 Poznan, Poland
Received 18 April 2012; Revised 17 October 2012; Accepted 24 October 2012
Academic Editor: R. Govindarajan
Copyright © 2012 Jaroslaw Dudka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tomasz Kubiatowski, Tomasz Ciszewski, Agnieszka Mocarska, Jacek Wojcierowski, and Elzbieta Starosławska, “Analysis of expression profile of genes encoding cell adhesion proteins in endometrial cancer,” Current Issues in Pharmacy and Medical Sciences, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 452–455, 2012.
- Liping Xu, Xi Yang, Jing Cai, Jianxin Ma, Hongyan Cheng, Kuiling Zhao, Liping Yang, Yuandong Cao, Qin Qin, Chi Zhang, Qu Zhang, and Xinchen Sun, “Resveratrol attenuates radiation-induced salivary gland dysfunction in mice,” The Laryngoscope, 2013.
- Albino Carrizzo, Maurizio Forte, Antonio Damato, Valentina Trimarco, Francesco Salzano, Michelangelo Bartolo, Anna Maciag, Annibale A. Puca, and Carmine Vecchione, “Antioxidant effects of resveratrol in cardiovascular, cerebral and metabolic diseases,” Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2013.
- Mohamed A. El-Moselhy, and Azza A.K. El-Sheikh, “Protective mechanisms of atorvastatin against doxorubicin-induced hepato-renal toxicity,” Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2013.
- Weiqian Zhang, Changming Guo, Ruifeng Gao, Ming Ge, Yanzhu Zhu, and Zhigang Zhang, “The Protective Role of Resveratrol against Arsenic Trioxide-Induced Cardiotoxicity,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.