- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 607517, 6 pages
Mozart K.545 Mimics Mozart K.448 in Reducing Epileptiform Discharges in Epileptic Children
1Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
2Department of Pediatrics, Kaohsiung Medical University Hospital, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
3Department of Music, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung City 804, Taiwan
4Institute of Applied Physics and Underseas Technology, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung City 804, Taiwan
5Institute of Marine Biology, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung City 804, Taiwan
6Department of Neurology, Kaohsiung Municipal Hsiao-Kang Hospital, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung City 807, Taiwan
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 11 November 2012
Academic Editor: R. Govindarajan
Copyright © 2012 Lung-Chang Lin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lung-Chang Lin, Chen-Sen Ouyang, Ching-Tai Chiang, Hui-Chuan Wu, and Rei-Cheng Yang, “Early evaluation of the therapeutic effectiveness in children with epilepsy by quantitative EEG: A model of Mozart K.448 listening—a preliminary study,” Epilepsy Research, 2014.
- Lung-Chang Lin, Mei-Wen Lee, Ruey-Chang Wei, Hin-Kiu Mok, and Rei-Cheng Yang, “Mozart K.448 listening decreased seizure recurrence and epileptiform discharges in children with first unprovoked seizures: a randomized controlled study,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Samaneh Sadat Dastgheib, Parvaneh Layegh, Ramin Sadeghi, Mohsen Foroughipur, Ali Shoeibi, and Ali Gorji, “The Effects of Mozart's Music on Interictal Activity in Epileptic Patients: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Literature,” Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports, vol. 14, no. 1, 2014.