- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 623753, 10 pages
Anxiolytic Effects of Flavonoids in Animal Models of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
1Department of New Drug Evaluation, Beijing Institute of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Beijing 100850, China
2The 4th Ward of Psychiatry Department, The 261th Hospital of the People's Liberation Army, Beijing 100094, China
3Clinical Laboratory, The 261th Hospital of the People's Liberation Army, Beijing 100094, China
Received 23 August 2012; Revised 5 November 2012; Accepted 20 November 2012
Academic Editor: Yao Tong
Copyright © 2012 Li-Ming Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Barbara Romano, Ester Pagano, Vittorino Montanaro, Alfonso L. Fortunato, Natasa Milic, and Francesca Borrelli, “Novel Insights into the Pharmacology of Flavonoids,” Phytotherapy Research, 2013.
- Yun-Feng Li, Li-Ming Zhang, Tian-Yue Mi, Wen-Wen Zhou, Yan-Qin Liu, Yang Li, Zhi-Kun Qiu, Ri-Fang Yang, You-Zhi Zhang, Jiang-Ping Xu, Nan Zhao, and Hong-Xia Chen, “Repeated administration of AC-5216, a ligand for the 18 kDa translocator protein, improves behavioral deficits in a mouse model of post-traumatic stress disorder,” Progress In Neuro-Psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry, vol. 45, pp. 40–46, 2013.
- Yu-Liang Miao, Wen-Zhi Guo, Wen-Zhu Shi, Wei-Wu Fang, Yan Liu, Ji Liu, Bao-Wei Li, Wei Wu, and Yun-Feng Li, “Midazolam Ameliorates the Behavior Deficits of a Rat Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Model through Dual 18 kDa Translocator Protein and Central Benzodiazepine Receptor and Neurosteroidogenesis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Li-Ming Zhang, Zhi-Kun Qiu, Nan Zhao, Hong-Xia Chen, Yan-Qin Liu, Jiang-Ping Xu, You-Zhi Zhang, Ri-Fang Yang, and Yun-Feng Li, “Anxiolytic-like effects of YL-IPA08, a potent ligand for the translocator protein (18 kDa) in animal models of post-traumatic stress disorder,” International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1659–1669, 2014.