- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 623940, 9 pages
Analysis of Flavonoids from Eugenia uniflora Leaves and Its Protective Effect against Murine Sepsis
1Departamento de Bioquímica e Biologia Molecular, Universidade Federal do Paraná, CP 19046, 81531-980 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
2Departamento de Saúde Comunitária, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Rua Padre Camargo, 280, Alto da Glória, 80060-240 Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Received 5 September 2012; Revised 30 October 2012; Accepted 12 November 2012
Academic Editor: Juliano Ferreira
Copyright © 2012 Yanna D. Rattmann et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Corey D. Broeckling, Tiffany L. Weir, Amy C. Keller, and Elizabeth P. Ryan, “Antibacterial activity and phytochemical profile of fermented Camellia sinensis (fuzhuan tea),” Food Research International, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 945–949, 2013.
- Tábata T. Garmus, Losiane C. Paviani, Carmen L. Queiroga, Pedro M. Magalhães, and Fernando A. Cabral, “Extraction of phenolic compounds from pitanga (Eugenia uniflora L.) leaves by sequential extraction in fixed bed extractor using supercritical CO2, ethanol and water as solvents,” The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, vol. 86, pp. 4–14, 2014.