- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 627023, 10 pages
Transcutaneous Auricular Vagus Nerve Stimulation Protects Endotoxemic Rat from Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Inflammation
Institute of Acupuncture and Moxibustion, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, 16 Nanxiaojie Street, Dongzhimen Nei, Beijing 100700, China
Received 21 August 2012; Revised 5 December 2012; Accepted 6 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ying Xia
Copyright © 2012 Yu Xue Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tapan Audhya, and Stephen M. Edelson, “Proposed Toxic and Hypoxic Impairment of a Brainstem Locus in Autism,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 10, no. 12, pp. 6955–7000, 2013.
- Jasenka Zubcevic, David M. Baekey, and Monica M. Santisteban, “Dysfunctional Brain-bone Marrow Communication: A Paradigm Shift in the Path ophysiology of Hypertension,” Current Hypertension Reports, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 377–389, 2013.