- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 628750, 9 pages
Effect of Piper sarmentosum Extract on the Cardiovascular System of Diabetic Sprague-Dawley Rats: Electron Microscopic Study
1Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abd Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Jalan Raja Muda Abd Aziz, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 11 April 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Benny Tan Kwong Huat
Copyright © 2012 Zar Chi Thent et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maizura Mohd Zainudin, Zaiton Zakaria, Nor Anita Megat Mohd Nordin, and Faizah Othman, “Does Oral Ingestion of Piper sarmentosum Cause Toxicity in Experimental Animals?,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Le D. Hieu, Tran D. Thang, Tran M. Hoi, and Isiaka A. Ogunwande, “Chemical Composition of Essential Oils from Four Vietnamese Species of Piper (Piperaceae),” Journal of Oleo Science, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 211–217, 2014.