- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 630124, 10 pages
Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Buyang Huanwu Decoction for Acute Ischemic Stroke: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of 19 Randomized Controlled Trials
1Department of Rehabilitation, Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430071, China
2The Center of Neurology and Rehabilitation, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Wenzhou Medical College, Wenzhou 325027, China
3School of Chinese Medicine, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Received 11 June 2012; Accepted 6 September 2012
Academic Editor: Ching Liang Hsieh
Copyright © 2012 Chi-zi Hao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yuwei Huang, Lisheng Wang, Liling Zhou, Gengbin Lv, and Junhong Wu, “Effect of Buyang Huanwu decoction on amino acid content in cerebrospinal fluid of rats during ischemic/reperfusion injury,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2013.
- Rui-li Wei, Hai-juan Teng, Bo Yin, Yang Xu, Yue Du, Fang-pin He, Ke-tan Chu, Ben-yan Luo, and Guo-qing Zheng, “A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Buyang Huanwu Decoction in Animal Model of Focal Cerebral Ischemia,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.