- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 636848, 12 pages
Attenuation of TRPV1 and TRPV4 Expression and Function in Mouse Inflammatory Pain Models Using Electroacupuncture
1Graduate Institute of Biotechnology, National Chung Hsing University, Taichung 40227, Taiwan
2Graduate Institute of Acupuncture Science, China Medical University, 91 Hsueh-Shih Road, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
3Acupuncture Research Center, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
4Graduate Institute of Integrated Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
5Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Science, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
6School of Chinese Medicine, China Medical University, Taichung 40402, Taiwan
Received 27 August 2012; Revised 15 October 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Shao Li
Copyright © 2012 Wei-Hsin Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yi-Hung Chen, Han-Yin Yang, Chia-Hsien Lin, Nae J. Dun, and Jaung-Geng Lin, “Electroacupuncture Attenuates 5′-Guanidinonaltrindole-Evoked Scratching and Spinal c-Fos Expression in the Mouse,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Morry Silberstein, “Is acupuncture “stimulation” a misnomer? A case for using the term “blockade”,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 68, 2013.
- Shu-Yih Wu, Wei-Hsin Chen, and Ching-Liang Hsieh, “Abundant expression and functional participation of TRPV1 at Zusanli acupoi nt (ST36) in mice: mechanosensitive TRPV1 as an "acupuncture-responding cha nnel",” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.