- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 638723, 6 pages
Metabolomics-Based Study of Clinical and Animal Plasma Samples in Coronary Heart Disease with Blood Stasis Syndrome
Department of Graduate School, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Beijing 100029, China
Received 14 November 2011; Revised 23 February 2012; Accepted 11 March 2012
Academic Editor: Keji Chen
Copyright © 2012 Huihui Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- World Health Organization, World Health Statistics Annual, 1993, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 1994.
- J. Yang, G. Xu, Q. Hong et al., “Discrimination of Type 2 diabetic patients from healthy controls by using metabonomics method based on their serum fatty acid profiles,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 813, no. 1-2, pp. 53–58, 2004.
- K. Yuan, H. Kong, Y. Guan, J. Yang, and G. Xu, “A GC-based metabonomics investigation of type 2 diabetes by organic acids metabolic profile,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 850, no. 1-2, pp. 236–240, 2007.
- J. Yang, G. Xu, H. Kong, Y. Zheng, T. Pang, and Q. Yang, “Artificial neural network classification based on high-performance liquid chromatography of urinary and serum nucleosides for the clinical diagnosis of cancer,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 780, no. 1, pp. 27–33, 2002.
- H. Pham-Tuan, L. Kaskavelis, C. A. Daykin, and H. G. Janssen, “Method development in high-performance liquid chromatography for high-throughput profiling and metabonomic studies of biofluid samples,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 789, no. 2, pp. 283–301, 2003.
- H. H. Zhao, J. X. Chen, N. Hou, et al., “Discovery of diagnosis pattern of coronary heart disease with Qi deficiency syndrome by the T-test-based Adaboost algorithm,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2011, Article ID 408650, 7 pages, 2011.
- R. J. Gibbons, K. Chatterjee, J. Daley et al., “ACC/AHA/ACP-ASIM guidelines for the management of patients with chronic stable angina,” Journal of the American College of Cardiology, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 2092–2190, 1999.
- Society of Cardiology, Chinese Medical Association, “Editorial Committee of Chinese Journal of Cardiology. Diagnosis and treatment recommendation of unstable angina cordis,” Chinese Journal of Cardiology, vol. 28, pp. 409–412, 2000.
- X. Y. Zheng, Guiding Principle of Clinical Research on New Drugs of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Trial), Medic-Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, Beijing, China, 2002.
- “Chinese Cardiovascular Association of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine. Standard of syndrome differentiation of coronary heart disease (1990),” Clinical Focus, vol. 6, pp. 520–521, 1991.
- T. Yamanouchi, H. Akanuma, T. Nakamura, I. Akaoka, and Y. Akanuma, “Reduction of plasma 1,5-anhydroglucitol (1-deoxyglucose) concentration in diabetic patients,” Diabetologia, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 41–45, 1988.
- S. Yoshioka, S. Saitoh, and C. Negishi, “Variations of 1-deoxyglucose (1,5-anhydroglucitol) content in plasma from patients with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus,” Clinical Chemistry, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 1396–1398, 1983.
- C.-H. Shi, H.-H. Zhao, N. Hou, et al., “Identifying metabolite and protein biomarkers in Unstable angina in-patients by feature selection based data mining method,” Chemical Research in Chinese Universities, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 87–93, 2011.
- O. Fiehn, J. Kopka, P. Dörmann, T. Altmann, R. N. Trethewey, and L. Willmitzer, “Metabolite profiling for plant functional genomics,” Nature Biotechnology, vol. 18, pp. 1157–1161, 2000.