- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 639469, 10 pages
Fisetin Inhibits Hyperglycemia-Induced Proinflammatory Cytokine Production by Epigenetic Mechanisms
1Pharmacology Research Center, Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology, Daejeon 305-600, Republic of Korea
2Department of Food and Nutrition, Kwangju Women’s University, 165 Sanjeong Dong, Gwangsan-Gu, Gwangju 506-713, Republic of Korea
Received 5 October 2012; Accepted 3 December 2012
Academic Editor: Menaka C. Thounaojam
Copyright © 2012 Hye Joo Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alejandro Cuevas, Nicolas Saavedra, Luis A. Salazar, and Dulcineia S. P. Abdalla, “Modulation of Immune Function by Polyphenols: Possible Contribution of Epigenetic Factors,” Nutrients, vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 2314–2332, 2013.
- Bidya Dhar Sahu, Anil Kumar Kalvala, Meghana Koneru, Jerald Mahesh Kumar, Madhusudana Kuncha, Shyam Sunder Rachamalla, and Ramakrishna Sistla, “Ameliorative Effect of Fisetin on Cisplatin-Induced Nephrotoxicity in Rats via Modulation of NF-kappa B Activation and Antioxidant Defence,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Carla Micucci, Silvia Orciari, and Alfonso Catalano, “Hyperglycemia Promotes K-Ras-Induced Lung Tumorigenesis through BASCs Amplification,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Malgorzata Wegner, Daniel Neddermann, Maria Piorunska-Stolzmann, and Pawel P. Jagodzinski, “Role of epigenetic mechanisms in the development of chronic complications of diabetes,” Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, vol. 105, no. 2, pp. 164–175, 2014.